Health Care Reform
We know many of our clients and partners have questions about what the newly passed health care reform legislation, H.R. 3590, contains and how it will impact you. Aisling is working hard to provide them with the information and tools needed to better understand the changes and to communicate what they need to know moving forward. The amount of information about the reform bills being released right now is staggering, and Aisling feels that it is very important to make sure we analyze these measures thoroughly to help our clients obtain the most accurate information. We ask that you keep in mind that the passage of this legislation is just the beginning point, and the implementation and regulatory processes surrounding these measures will take years.
Below are two resources that may prove helpful you keep track of the many changes currently taking place in the marketplace.
Aisling Partners Health Care Updates
As we release updates to our clients and partners, we post them on our website for easy retrieval.
- View our most recent health care and compliance updates.
- Click here to subscribe to ongoing health care and compliance updates.
National Association of Underwriters Client Resource Center
The National Association of Health Underwriters (NAHU) has assembled a Client Resource Center to help Aisling and our clients stay abreast of regulatory, compliance, and other health care issues. The primary link to the Resource Center is http://www.nahu.org/legislative/clients/index.cfm.
Current releases include:
- Timeline of Health Insurance Reforms that Will Impact Private Health Insurance Coverage Under H.R. 3590, the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act and the Health Care and Education Affordability Reconciliation Act of 2010
- Timeline of Tax Changes in Health Bills
- Impact of Employer Plan Reforms
- 2010 Compliance Information
Aisling Partners in connection with UHY Advisors and Grahall Consulting Partners, LLC will be hosting a free webinar regarding Health Care Reform during the first week of May 2010. The webinar will be offered exclusively to our clients and will outline what you need to know about the newly passed legislation and the changes being implemented over the next few years.